Autofill Stop Loss and Take Profit using order lines
When you thought trading with VEMA can't get any easier! 🤯 Introducing VEMA's indicative order lines during trade creation. You will now be able to modify your TP and SL:
- Directly from the chart and have the values auto-populate on the left-hand panel OR
- From the left-hand panel and the order lines on the chart will adjust accordingly
Directly moving these values from the chart can save manual re-entry, saving you time to focus on what matters in life and create trades in a flash. Check it out below:
NOTE: This was a feature requested directly by our users. Check out the original feature request here.
- You will now be able to login into VEMA using your email OR username.
- The analyse page equity curve now shows your performance broken down by exchange and exchange account.
🐞 Bug fixes
Trade Create (start charting) screen
- Addressed an issue where the PnL calculation would occasionally throw errors if values are 0
- Addressed reported issues around the Other Side of Trendline stop loss strategy
- The contract expiry warning now no longer incorrectly shows hours.
- Hide Acc Margin Used field for paper trades
- No longer display invalidation logs for the Break and Retest condition when no invalidation value was set.
Trade Review screen
- The R:R value displayed while moving your TP on an open position now displays the correct values.
- Addressed an issue where certain types of trade could not manually close.
- Unverified users are now able to log in and request a new verification link