Favourite trading pairs on top of your list 🤯
In the trading pairs dropdown on the "Start Charting" screen, you now have the ability to favourite trading pairs!
- Simply add a trading pair or remove it by clicking the star next to the pair.
Once you click the star, that pair will always remain in alphabetical order at the top of the list.
If the user unfavourites the pair, it will go back to the previous position and no longer be at the top and in alphabetical order.
- UI changes for the trade review screen to improve legibility.
- Copy changes on the trade review screen for StopLoss and TakeProfit
Changed 'Type' to 'Strategy' (Consistent with the naming in the Create screen)
Changed 'Driver' to 'Type'
- When submitting a trade setup, VEMA no longer displays a prompt on your web browser asking "You have unsaved setups, are you sure you want to Cancel?"
- Deleting a trigger with multiple strategies will no longer leave the trigger on the chart.
- Traders are now prevented from creating trades with a vertical trigger line
- BitMEX charts will now update near real-time, new klines will now appear as new intervals tick over
- Creating multiple Analysis cards will no longer require you to refresh the browser
- Addressed the styling of the logout button during VEMA's onboarding experience
- Addressed an issue where users could not add an API key due to an unrecognised "mobile" permission value
- Addressed a bug around post-trade tags not being visible when switching between tabs on the trade review screen
If you're not currently seeing these changes, please do a hard refresh by pressing Ctrl+Shift+R while you are in VEMA Trader.