- Dashboard now updates all trade data every 10 seconds. Watch your positions in near real-time!
- Looking at a setup that has not yet opened and accidentally click the EnterPosition button? VEMA will now give a pop-up to confirm the action
- Fixed a rare circumstance where moving a StopLoss in an open position was snapping back to previous price and throwing an error
- Analyse --> TradeHistory will now correctly recognise that your closed trades are closed.
- Some trades were showing as Closed due too small RR, when really they should have been showing as Closed due to StopLoss being on the wrong side of the current price. Much more descriptive.
- All comments in the Journal now consistently display in UTC timezone. Rest assured, we hear that you would like to set your own local timezone.
- On the Start Charting screen, if you set your default MinRR to 0, VEMA will now correctly use your default MinRR of 0.
- If you would like your default MinRR or default Exchange changed, please get in touch - email@example.com
- On the Start Charting screen in the RiskManagement section, when you have not yet set a StopLoss, the Estimates section will no longer display an error.