Our latest VEMA release, 1.23, includes improvements to the Journal and Dashboard P&L Graph, progress on Forex integration, as well as a number of small bug fixes and improvements 🎉
🎉 Journal Improvements
Links will now save as hyperlinks within the journal, allowing easier recording and access to anything you want to jump to quickly.
The Mark Reviewed and Share Charts options for closed trades will now appear across both the Details and Journal sections.
- Added messaging about Volume Increasing being measured at Candle Close
- Improved Stop Loss & Take Profit Auto Placement on Setups
- Changed OKX API key messaging to reflect their new wording
- Updated BitMEX paper trading fees to match their new fee structure
- Improvements to chart loading on the Review Screen
🐞 Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where the Dashboard P&L was not including fees in it's results
- Fixed a number of bugs related to Trigger & path tool drawings across Create, Edit, and Review Screens
- Fixed a bug with Other Side of Trendline Percentages