Our latest VEMA release, 1.21, includes pieces necessary for progress on Forex integration, as well as a number of small bug fixes and infrastructure improvements 🎉
🎉 VEMA now placing Forex trades through MT4!
An enormous milestone in our goal of integrating Forex trading into VEMA has been reached with the first live trade being placed.
Today's release contained some of the pieces necessary in making this a reality.
We're working hard on bringing Forex trading to you, and it's fantastic to see progress being made on that front.
- Infrastructure improvements - While these take place behind the scenes, they're crucial in making sure the VEMA experience is as smooth and seamless as possible.
- Improvements around the previous issue of exchanges sending incorrect symbol data leading to trades exiting as VEMA is being told the symbol has expired. VEMA no longer relies on information from the exchange in this process.
🐞 Bug fixes
- Fixed a number of small issues with the Public Risk Management & Position Size Calculator
- Fixed an issue where the Dashboard Paper/Live filter selection was not saving preferences.
- Fixed an issue where OKX balance would not update if all funds were withdrawn from the trading account on the exchange, leading to trades failing due to insufficient margin.