The latest VEMA release is filled with exciting new features! Moving forward you will now have limit take profits, fees included in your PnL, shareable trade setups and drawings and general improvements. Hot dam! 🔥
💸 Limit take profits
Shut the front door - the highly anticipated feature is now here! 😲 Moving forward you will now have the option to set the amount you want to buy at a specific guaranteed price using limit orders on take profits. The default option selected on trade creation will be limit, with an option to select market. Why would you select limits over market orders?
- Lower trading fees
- Rebates on certain exchanges,
- Guaranteed exit price (opens up the risk of partial or no fills).
To learn more about limit vs market orders read our in-depth article from Rhys for more information. Check out how to set a limit order on a take profit below;
🏦 Fees included in PnL
A few weeks ago we launched trading fee estimations! Now with such little turnaround, our VEMA ninjas were able to include your trading fees on closed positions. Holy Dooley 🤩 Check out how it works below;
From today onwards, all future trades will include trading fees in the final trade PnL & PnL account change. All historical trades will not include trading fees. If you are interested in this, send us a message directly on Discord or at email@example.com.
📣 Shareable setups on open and monitoring positions
In a trade or monitoring a whopping 5:1 RR trade and want to share it with your friends? We have you covered! With a click of a button, share your open or monitoring position via a shareable url on the trade review screen! Check out how it works below;
📣 Shareable charts
With a click of a button, you will now be able to copy chart drawings directly to your clipboard and share with the world what you are seeing on the VEMA charts! To do this simply click either;
- The 'Share Chart' button under the trading pair dropdown on the left-hand panel. This will share your chart with VEMA branding.
- The Camera button on the top right corner of the chart. This will only share your chart drawing.
Be courageous, proud and share what you see!🕵️
- Find what you need even easier! We now have direct links in our navigational bar to our support home page ('Support') and our discord community ('Community'). Come join us in our discord community if you haven't already here. 🥳