Introducing the latest VEMA release, 1.15, which includes the highly anticipated multiple take profits, newly designed analyse cards, auto-tagging of market session times and a series of general improvements and bug fixes.
💰 Multiple take profits
Our highly anticipated and most user-voted feature is here! 🎉 With the introduction of multiple take profits, you will now be able to set several take profit orders and choose to close only part of your position when a take profit is hit. This simple yet effective tool will help you achieve maximum profit out of your trades with just a few clicks 💪 Check out how it works below;
This new and exciting feature allows you to;
- Add up to 10 take profits orders per trade,
- Adjust the position allocation per take profit order,
- Adjust the price via the chart or by the percentage/value fields,
- Edit your multiple take profit levels or position allocation on a monitoring trade - just in case the market changes since the setup
- Glance at the chart to determine what take profit orders have been filled or not. Refer to the improvements section below for more information.
- Easily view your trade outcome using our new trade outcome experience. Refer to the improvements section below for more information.
To learn more about the Multiple take profits and how it works, visit our support article here.
📊 Newly designed analyse cards
Analysing your trading performance has just gotten even easy! Say goodbye to the carousel, and say hello to tiles 🎉
You are now able to;
- Drag and drop your analyse cards and persistently set the order in which they will be displayed vertically down the page.
- Sort the cards by PnL (%), Avg. Risk to Reward, No of Trades, Frequency and Win Rate in ascending and descending order. This sorting will not be persistent.
- The date range filter on the analyse and dashboard pages are now persistent for all relative date ranges (ie This month, Last 24 hours, This year)
- Select either the All/Paper/Live option within the filter on the dashboard screen and it will remember your selection the next time you log into VEMA
- Now with the inclusion of multiple take profits, closed trades now display all order lines, including your initial stop loss level plus and the average PnL account change as a box on the chart and journal screenshots. It currently uses different lines to depict whether it has been filled (solid line) or unfilled (dotted line), allowing you to better understand your trade's lifecycle and generate awareness of your trade management during journaling and analysis.
- Open trades now display your initial SL order line if it has been moved. In addition, multiple take-profit order lines/levels are depicted as filled with a darker shade.
- VEMA now auto-tags market session times on all previous and future trades. Extremely handy for those who trade the Market Maker Method strategy and want to track performance against session times.
🐞 Bug fixes
In our continued effort to make VEMA Trader the most reliable trading platform, we eliminated a number of key bugs;
- No longer do trades remain stuck while in an edit state (a very rare occurrence).
- RR is now correctly displayed on paper trade exit emails.
The indicative entry lines now show at the current price level.
- Addressed an issue where some users were unable to cancel or upgrade their VEMA subscription.
- Fixed a key issue that caused rare sporadic BitMEX outages.
- Addressed an issue where if a user explicitly closed the position, VEMA will receive a partial fill response from the exchanges.
Other general bugs and speed improvements.