Our latest VEMA release includes the VEMA Smart Stop Loss, automatic tagging of exchange accounts, UI improvements, bug fixes and more!
🎉 VEMA Smart Stop Loss
The VEMA Smart Stop Loss allows you to automate the movement of your Stop Loss as your trade plays out.
The Smart Stop moves your Stop Loss automatically as your Take Profits fill.
When your first Take Profit is hit, VEMA will move your Stop Loss to your Entry price.
When a second (or higher) Take Profit is hit, VEMA will move your Stop Loss to the previous Take Profit level.
This ensures as your trade plays out, your Stop Loss is moved to lock in profits without you ever having to look at a screen!
- Added the ability to analyse trades by the exchange account they were placed on
- Added messaging to the Volume Increasing condition informing that it is measured at Candle Close (and therefore also enforces the Candle Close condition)
- Made Custom Journal collapsible on the Review Screen
- Shortened text on orderlines in response to feedback asking them to be made smaller
🐞 Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where clicking the verification email in a different browser would error and prevent verification
- Fixed a bug where fees weren't factored into P&L for paper trades if Entry Price matched Exit Price.
- Fixed a bug where pending orders that failed for any reason could not be removed from the dashboard
- Fixed a bug where Currency Conversions weren't applying for Forex Trades correctly, affecting the "Achieved R:R" value
- Fixed a bug where Stop Loss orderlines wouldn't load on edit in certain circumstances